Computing at St. Joseph The Worker
At St. Joseph The Worker, it is our belief that Computing is a fundamental aspect of our world today. Its influence in the future looks set to increase yet further. Our pupils are entitled to every opportunity to develop the skills to employ Computing and ICT to help them learn and work.
- To equip all learners with the experience and skills of Computing that they will use in a rapidly changing technological world.
- Learners in our environment will be confident and independent in their use of computing to solve problems across the curriculum.
- Meet the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum and National Curriculum for Key Stage 1.
Children, parents, staff, governors and the wider community have relevant and meaningful experiences using Computing.
- Children have a growing awareness of how Computing is used in the world around them and of the benefits that it provides.
- Computing is used to support problem solving and learning across the curriculum.
- Innovative use of resources
- Children, parents, staff and governors to be aware of E-Safety issues
- Children, parents, staff and governors to be up to date on issues relating to social networking.