Chaplaincy Gift Team 2018 - 2019
“St Joseph the Worker has many good qualities and offers a warm welcome to all, based on love and inclusion”. RE Inspection July 2017
“Thank you so much for the wonderful welcome you gave us when we came to visit you. We had a lovely day and really enjoyed listening to you telling us what you enjoy and are learning. There are many very good things happening in St Joseph’s because you are striving to live out your mission statement and letting your lights shine. We were very impressed with your efforts to support each other and welcome everyone regardless of differences and the way you clearly are so proud of your school.” RE Inspection July 2017
What we do!
- Be a joyful witness of Christ in our school
- Work with the staff to make plans of what we want to do
- Support the staff with their work
- Plan events to help the other children understand special times of the year e.g. Advent, Easter
- Lead special assemblies and services in school
- Lead fundraising
- Contribute to the chaplaincy newsletter
- Design the school altar inkeeping with Liturgical times of year
The children have been granted a School of Sanctuary Award.
The Chaplains delivered a presentation at Buile Hill to many other Primary Schools, Councillors and the Ceremonial Mayor and Mayoress.
Chaplaincy Gift Team: News items
Dyslexia Friendly Status 2018, by Mrs Dunn
Pop Project - British Values, by Mrs Dunn
Chaplaincy Gift Team: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Chaplaincy Gift Team: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display